Joining the Black Friday party, we at Artlist are launching two month-long promotions, one for our royalty-free music site and the other for our stock footage site, Artgrid:
- A free pack of 100 sound effects will go to anyone who subscribes to Artlist between November 29th and December 31st.
This pack of high-end sound effects, which includes foleys, impacts, whooshes, ambiances and SFX, will Improve your video’s sound design and overall quality.
Click here to sign up to Artlist and claim your Black Friday promotion.
- A free pack of 20 cinematic LUTs will go to anyone who subscribes to Artgrid between November 29th and December 31st.
Using this pack of diverse LUTs, you can give your video a pro cinematic look, inspired by some of the best-looking films in recent years, like Joker, Mad Max: Fury Road, The Revenant, Arrival, Her, The Master, Inside Llewyn Davis, Moonrise Kingdom, Neon Demon and others.
Click here to sign up to Artgrid and claim your Black Friday promotion.
New to Artgrid?
Launched in April 2019, Artgrid is a royalty-free stock footage platform that provides story-driven footage with a universal license similar to Artlist’s. That means you can use the footage you download in any project, even commercial, and in perpetuity.
Artgrid’s subscription is divided into three pricing plans. All plans give full access to our library, differing only in the clips’ format and resolution made available:
- The Junior plan, which provides access to videos in HD resolution, costs $25 per month ($299 billed annually).
- The Creator plan, which gives access to videos in up to 4K resolution, costs $40 per month ($479 billed annually).
- The Professional plan, which also gives access to videos in Raw and Log formats, costs $50 per month ($599 billed annually).
Looking for high-end stock footage and want to enjoy creative freedom without worrying about incurring costs? Head on to Artgrid and get your full subscription. Do it between November 29th and December 31st, and you will benefit from our Black Friday promotion and get a free pack of 20 cinematic LUTs.
And as always, stay creative!